Check out the NEW Bravo Zulu Men’s Thermal Jacket by Crit Fit Army
Bring a little bit of summer to your winter riding with this tropical geometric print thermal jersey by Crit Fit Army…
Bravo Zulu ~ Meaning “Well Done”
Is a naval signal, typically conveyed by flaghoist or voice radio, meaning “Well Done” with regard to actions, operations or performance. Our kits are purpose built, with aerodynamic fabrics, a cutting-edge chamois and battle tested features.
The WTR or “WATER” Design: Inspired from the oldest form of military might, naval power has always been a statement of authority. Today naval special forces project untold skill into some of the harshest of conditions.
Key Features: Race Fit, Rear Pockets, Super Lightweight, Breathable, Quick Dry, Brushed wrist guards, High neck collar & Hidden Zipper.
1. Italian Soft Elastic Band
2. YKK invisible/concealed full length zipper
3. Micro-fiber zipper cover tape
4. Edge binding cover tape with no ruffle
5. Standard white elastic string
6. Hi vis reflective piping
– Italian M.I.T.I Fabrics: Lightweight, great wicking ability, breathable, antifungal and antibacterial performance. Great embrace around the muscles to give a great performance in cycling.
– Thermal Brushed Fabrics,Water Resistant Outside, with soft fleece-like inside.
– Sublimation printing: vibrant color with no bleeding.
– Italian soft elastic band: stretch, comfortable and anti-skidding.
– Epoxy brushed elastic string: back jersey hem to keep it stay in riding.