Skins DNAmic Bib Shorts with total compression
When it comes to bib shorts, comfort is key. The DNAmic bib shorts from Skins provide superior comfort due to their ergonomically shaped ‘laser cut’ shape and mesh panelling. Designed for long hours in the saddle, these race-ready bib tights are serious shorts for serious cyclists. With superior fabrics and an ‘Elastic Interface Technology chamois’, there’s no limite to comfort & performance during riding.
With features such as moisture wicking, silicone grippers, reflective highlights, 50+ UV protection and a high tech chamois, the Skins DNAmic bib shorts will leave you feeling like they’re a part of you.
Skins DNAmic Bib Short benefits:
- Dynamic Gradient Compression ensures compression levels are optimised for activity, providing increased support and driving more oxygen to your muscles for better performance
- Elastic Interface® Technology Men’s Bastogne chamois for ultimate comfort and protection on long rides
- Comfortable, ergonomically shaped, mesh bib won’t slip off the shoulders
- Reduced friction for enhanced riding comfort and durability with no inner leg seams
- Wicks moisture to keep you dry
- Silicone gripper on hem keeps the tights in place
- Reflective heat seals for visibility in low light conditions
- 50+ UV protection in non-mesh areas